"Courtesy is a cause that must be won gently."
Pierre Bertherin, founder
- The Foundation of the Order of the Knights of Rondmons is totally under control by virtue of its legal status; it is by no means a secret organization and is totally transparent. (For information: there are no meetings other than those of the members of the Foundation Council, who are elected every 2 years).
- The word "ordre" has an associative meaning, as found in: l'ordre des avocats, l'ordre de la Légion d'honneur, l'ordre des experts-comptables or l'ordre des pharmaciens.
Holders of a Foundation title (with a Letter of Knighthood) are its owners:
- They are not members of the Foundation: they are free and without obligation.
- They are under no obligation: they are accountable to no one.
- They will never be solicited again by the Foundation: no contribution in particular.
- On the other hand: they benefit from all the advantages offered by the Foundation
Real titles have real value:
Payment of the Droit de Sceau (value of a title) is nothing other than a form of patronage. In other words: "You help the Foundation, you receive a title in gratitude.
That's all there is to it!
We hope we've put your mind at rest!